Throughout the Bible giving to God and to others is an underlying foundation of Jewish and Christian life in community.
Giving is not:
- something you should feel obligated or pressured to do
- a way of guaranteeing that God will bless you
- a mundane financial transaction
- a spiritual discipline that you have chosen to perform
- an expression of your love for God
- an acknowledgement of God as the source of all you have
- a way of contributing to Leith Valley’s vision and goals
Bank Account Details
Account name: Leith Valley Presbyterian Church
Account number: 03-0883-0620501-00
LVPC is a registered Charity, which means that you can receive a tax rebate from IRD. Contact the church office for a donation number so that we can give you a receipt at the end of each financial year.
How to give:
1. Set up an online payment from your bank account, this can be a one-off or an Automatic Payment that repeats as often as you choose.
2. Use our secure payments app with your credit card, debit card or PayPal account. A phone optimised version is available here. These apps are fast, secure and easy to use.